Frontend Developer (React)
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring at least a few more
Frontend Developer (React)
Our partner is a financial technology firm based in Switzerland.
They help financial institutions with the digitalization of the wealth management journey.
The platform works all the way till placing a compliant investment and beyond.
It's an international working environment.
The team values deep know-how in current digital technologies.
As well as the opportunity to take ownership.
Join the quest to redefine the wealth management space now.
Build the best possible product solutions. Use your technical expertise to extend and continuously improve the technology stack. Experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fin-tech company. From day one, you will be part of an execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. It's an exciting development project. A state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
- Development of key features for our suite of software products;
- Influence features from requirements gathering to delivery;
- Contribute with your ideas and initiatives;
- Continuously improve the technology stack;
- Refactor technical debt into assets;
- Have fun with your co-workers.
- At least 3-4 years of frontend development experience
- Production experience with React, RxJS, Redux, Typescript;
- Ability to turn design specs and templates into web applications;
- Ability to build appealing interfaces even without design specs;
- Familiarity with REST principles, microservices;
- A desire to do things the right way when possible but open to quick solutions when necessary;
- Good communication and English skills;
- Familiarity with and appreciation for basic concepts such as immutability, purity, one-way data flow, separation of concerns, simplicity;
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Innovative, exciting and meaningful projects
- High-performing, cross functional international teams
- Flat hierarchy
- Technically competent management team
- Your voice and ideas being heard and supported
- Opportunity to grow as a tech lead or individual contributor
- Excellent compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid time off
- Offices in Zurich and in Sofia for work & for social gatherings
And many more, just ask.
- Interview with Head of FE - 45min
- Technical examination - 1.5 hour
- Final Conversation with C-levels
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.