[Full Time] [Permanent] [Remote Hybrid job] in Sofia, Bulgaria
For one of our partners, we are hiring a mid level Frontend Developer.
The company is an Uk-based FinTech start up that patented the first ever entirely software-based POS terminal.
They started the product with the dream to make payments less complicated and cumbersome for millions of merchants. The product offers rapid digital deployment and is uniquely phone and bank agnostic.
- Collaborate with the technical team and the product team, as well as the Web Designer to develop new features to the merchant-facing mobile applications
- Follow UI design best practices to help the development team build consistent features
- Create UI elements according to design
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Follow the coding and security standards currently adopted by the team
- Hands-on experience in implementing UI designs
- Experience in Bootstrap or other frontend component libraries
- Knowledge of modern frontend development methodologies and their pros/cons
- Willingness to learn new things and advance in delivering a great user experience
- Creative thinking
- Good communication skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Good English - written and spoken
- Top of the market compensation
- Exciting job in a rapidly growing company founded by well-know FinTech entrepreneurs
- Access to current technologies and advancements in the field of the digital payments industry.
- Chance to build and scale your own team
- Private health insurance
- Luxury office at a central location close to metro station
- Excellent perspective for professional development.
- Get-to-know conversation with technical flavour with HR and CTO or Team Lead
- Candidates will be asked to submit own code if they have any or do a small assignment (1-2 hours time to complete)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.