Front End Shopify Developer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Europe & South America
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a few
Front End Shopify Developers
Our partner has been a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
Note: Working hours for this position are between 7 am and 3 pm EST (US)/ 2pm - 10pm EST / 1pm - 9pm CET
As a part of a small product team with passionate and seasoned developers, you will be responsible for the development of new sites, pages, and features. It’s important that you understand well the logic behind design patterns and architecture. Your work will include front-end development as well as assistance in configuring Shopify and custom apps.
- Strong background in the eCommerce environment
- Good UX/UI skills and experience developing front-ends via provided Sketch or Photoshop Files
- Hands-on experience with React or good knowledge of AJAX or JQuery
- Expert in Shopify Plus, Shopify Liquid template language
- Previous work with Admin API and Storefront API
- Familiar with Shopify instance management and configuration
- Experience with code version/branching tools like Git or SVN
- Solid knowledge of website performance
- Experience testing your code, including writing unit tests
- Awareness of the Marketing Events, Discounts, Gift Cards, and their configurations in Shopify is an advantage
- Excellent English both written and spoken
What you'll do when you join the team/ Main Responsibilities
- Design and develop customer-focused solutions on the Shopify platform
- Assist the PM in discussing functionality, requirements, and technical solutions
- Contribute to architecture decisions and scaling solutions to meet customer expectations
- Create high-level technical design documentation
- Ensure new and legacy features/ apps meet quality standards
- Work collaboratively with a small team to create beautiful products at scale
- Focus on agile development processes, with the ability to make changes on the go
Perks and benefits/ Company Offer
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days, etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.