Front End Engineer (ReactJS)
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Front End Engineer (ReactJS)
Our partner’s mission is to provide a quality transport solution via a user-friendly and easy-to-use mobile app. The app offers route planning and optimization software to control costs and target areas poorly served by public transit. Riders, organizations, and fleet operators get access to 24/7 support, operational monitoring, and contact tracing safety tools.
They’ve built teams in London, Barcelona, and Durban that are all dedicated to providing a brilliant service for riders out there. Currently, they’re working closely with hundreds of high-quality operating partners who share the same passion for providing quality transport solutions.
Nowadays they transport thousands of riders to work, events, and in private groups, delivering a 9.3/10 Trustpilot rating across all journeys. And this is just the beginning!
As Front End Engineer you will be working on a smart bus platform for organizations with a mission to build the world’s leading smart mobility platform, enabling access to safe and sustainable transportation for everyday journeys. You will contribute with your expertise to a best-in-class technology platform that connects organizations with riders and operator partners via a route optimization platform, mobile apps, and operations management system. The product also has an ecological impact reducing CO2 emissions.
- Solid experience with ReactJS
- Experience in working with Frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, DHTML
- Previous work with REST, JSON
- History of within an agile environment
- Appreciation of security best practices
- Experience in using version control systems like GIT and comfortable working with branches
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Creative, driven, proactive, and motivated to try new things
- A versatile, practical, pragmatic worker capable of working autonomously and as a part of an interdisciplinary team
What you'll do when you join the team
- Working with product managers and other developers you will maintain and improve existing products as well as design and deliver new ones
- You will be involved throughout the whole software lifecycle and take part in all agile rituals
- Working independently to deliver the requirements you’ve been assigned, you will support the wider team to ensure we deliver the best quality products we can.
- 25 days paid leave // to enjoy with your family and friends
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax and work from
- Free bike parking & showers
Apply now and let's talk if this is the Right opportunity for You!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.