Mid/Senior Front End Developer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Front End Developer
Our partner is a UK-based company on a mission to bridge the gender gap in medical research and innovation. With over $16.5 million in funding from high-profile investors, they are developing a comprehensive gynae health platform, including innovative products like pain-relieving and STI-detecting tampons.
As they expand into new markets, they are actively seeking exceptional talent to help achieve their goal of raising the standards in women's health.
We’re seeking an experienced Front End Developer to join the team and collaborate with a passionate and motivated international team of top performers.
You will assist in the development and growth of an e-commerce website and a female health platform. In collaboration with the Head of Software, you will play a vital role in bringing the company's vision to fruition, from prototyping initial ideas to building the full product.
As a successful Front End Developer, you demonstrate an unwavering commitment to maintaining code quality and optimizing page speed to ensure an exceptional user experience.
- Develop the front end of the e-commerce and female health platform using React and other relevant libraries within the React ecosystem.
- Create a well-structured and scalable front-end application that emphasizes interactivity and user engagement.
- Translate design concepts into interactive web pages, ensuring all content is editable and reusable.
- Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to ensure consistency and accuracy in product development.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging frontend technologies, and suggest new ideas and strategies to enhance the overall user experience.
- Love for building high-quality user interfaces and bringing designs to life (animations, transitions)
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing
- Experience working on e-commerce sites is an advantage
- Experience with speed, SEO, and accessibility optimisation best practices is desirable
- Attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality work
- Passion for female health and innovation
- Work whenever and wherever works best for you
- Flexi Fridays
- Competitive remuneration with yearly salary reviews
- Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Generous paid holidays including company closure at Christmas
- Free Subscription for the company’s products 🙂
- Free professional wellness coaching and mental health days
- Paid training opportunities (e.g. certificates, conference visits)
- Refreshing team retreats 3 times a year
- Introductory Call with HR & Head of Software
- Take-home Technical Challenge
- Presentation of the assignment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
🔎 View more remote job openings.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest web2 and web3 remote job offers.