Senior Drupal Engineer is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring a
Join a remote-first company with HQ in Europe.
Commit to the mission of providing high-quality, factual, and in-depth content in emerging and established industries, so that you can help online users make informed decisions and stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
In addition to providing valuable information, you will also help companies reach the ideal target audience and increase profits.
By combining the power of technology and humans with strict editorial guidelines, this innovative team is able to find the right customers for every product.
Enjoy a flat organizational structure and friendly communication style.
As a Drupal Developer, you will create new and improve existing web solutions while adhering to security and compliance standards.
- Create fully functional Drupal web solutions in accordance with specifications and corporate branding.
- Be in charge of both front- and back-end development with minimal oversight.
- Collaborate with other departments and upper management to create and maintain. website layout, structure, content, appearance, and performance.
- Provide technical support whenever necessary.
- Develop responsive, standards-compliant HTML and CSS3 themes and plugins for Drupal.
- Test website performance to ensure a high SEO benchmark score.
- Address and resolve issues in a timely manner. If necessary, upgrade and refactor legacy code.
- Provide Drupal training to your teammates.
- 5+ years of professional development experience with Drupal.
- Experience in plugin development.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and OOP.
- Thorough understanding of SEO and its implications in website development.
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol.
- Strong PHP with PSRs (PHP Standards recommendations).
- Experience with SQL / MySQL.
- Familiarity with GIT as version control.
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Linux, and Bash scripting.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject is a plus.
- Experience with Drupal 7 (our current version).
- WordPress development experience.
- 100% Work from anywhere in Europe
- Cool team of open-minded colleagues
- 24 paid vacation days annually
- Paid national holidays
- Plus, an extra day off on your birthday!
- Diverse team
- Salary up to 60K Eur gross per year
- Introductory call with the COO and Head of People
- Technical interview
- Final round
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.