Full time, Permanent, Worldwide Remote Job
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our fintech Singapore-based partners, we are hiring
Our partner is a Singapore-based blockchain startup. They are a digital investment bank built on the blockchain. They operate at the intersection between Finance and Crypto. The company holds a Capital Markets Services license issued by the Monetary of Singapore to specifically manage digital assets.
Their products focus on asset and wealth management and investment banking. Secure custody solutions and tokenized asset services for financial institutions that are all on the blockchain.
You will work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement cloud security controls with a focus on DevSecOps.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a cybersecurity engineer role
- Experience with modern web technologies and AWS stack
- Experience with cloud platform security including IAM, WAF, KMS, AWS Guardduty,AWS Inspector
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and security challenges
- Experience with SAST/DAST tools
- Experience in process and tools for Container Security, Kubernetes Security, Image Security and Code Security
- Experience in SIEM and Vulnerability management tools
- Experience with IAC and Serverless tools like Terraform, Cloudformation, AWS Lambda
- Proficient in coding languages like Python, Node.js
- Demonstrable understanding of modern architectural patterns such as containerization, microservices, API gateways etc.
- Experience with prioritizing and managing security risks
- Good knowledge of operational security best practices
- Experience working with startups preferred
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Fluent and written English is a must
- Lead AWS Cloud DevSecOps engineering integrations with SIEM and analytic platforms and enable action-based events and triggers
- Implement a tool driven and highly automated approach to deliver key security management processes by maximizing use of existing toolsets
- Develop, maintain and deploy procedures and systems to automate security tasks which seamlessly integrate into code builds and deployments
- Assist and train team members in the use of cloud security tools and the resolution of security issues
- Deploy compliance and vulnerability management solutions for large-scale cloud environments using container and microservices technologies
- Stay current on security industry trends
- Participates in an on-call rotation for 24x7 support of security operations
- Permanent, remote job done from anywhere
- Unicorn opportunity to get your first job in blockchain space
- You should be defining the future, not being dependent on it
- Chance to learn financial markets, product management, domain knowledge
- Opportunity to grow as the company scale
- New MacBook Pro as per your choice
- Full national holidays compliance
- Extra paid time off
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.