Full time, Permanent, Remote job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
DevOps/ SRE Engineer
Our partner is a globally recognized FinTech company founded in 2010 with an HQ in the UK.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest-growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with offices across 4 continents and a total headcount beyond 500 employees globally.
The R&D center is based in Bulgaria. It is a tech hub & research center where all the product development happens.
Currently employs over 120 tech professionals. It’s a remote-first company with a distributed team across various locations.
96% Approve the CEO according to Glassdoor Reviews.
As a DevOps/SRE Engineer part of the Infra team, you will work collaboratively to ensure that the services are up while keeping infrastructure costs from going crazy. You will provide colleagues with convenient tools to deliver changes more efficiently and upgrade the infrastructure to match the needs of the business.
- Design, test, implement, and provision new services.
- Do experiments and proofs-of-concept to find the best solution to a problem.
- Work closely with the dev team on anything that is infrastructure-related.
- Automate repetitive tasks and help improve the experience of fellow engineers from the dev team.
- Learn and spread your knowledge through pairing sessions, documentation, internal blog posts, mentoring, and coaching.
- Have a couple of years of experience with ops / devops work under Linux/|Unix OSes
- Experience with Docker or a similar containerization technology, as nearly all of our applications are packaged as Docker images.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes or another orchestration solution.
- Experience working in the cloud, particularly with AWS.
- A decent level of proficiency in scripting or programming languages.
- You have the desire to learn and get better at creating scalable, highly available and cost-efficient architectures.
- Problem-solving is your strong suit and you can get to the bottom of an issue.
- Security is a paramount concern for you.
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaborative approach.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- 100% Work from Anywhere, local employment contract
- Tough leadership empowering you to learn and grow
- Stable, stress-free, and nurturing environment
- High salary, DOP
- 25+1 days PTO (25 regular + Birthday day off)
- Flextime (Flexible Working Hours)
- Volunteer Days
- Personal Learning Budget
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Additional Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Benefits
- Hardware-based on your OS preferences
… and many more
- Introduction Call with Operations Lead
- Take home task
- Interview with Head of Infrastructure
- Final conversation with CTO/Head of Infrastructure
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
🔎 View more remote job openings.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest web2 and web3 remote job offers.