Full time, Permanent, Remote job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Our partner is a globally recognized FinTech company that automates accounting since 2010.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with offices across 4 continents.
Their R&D center is based in Bulgaria and employs over 160 tech professionals.
The development team is fully distributed across various locations in Bulgaria.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the Ops/SRE team and take care of all infrastructure related activities.
- Design, test, implement and provision new services.
- Do experiments and proofs-of-concept to find the best solution to a problem.
- Work closely with the dev team on anything that is infrastructure-related.
- Automate repetitive tasks.
- Debug issues.
- Refactor legacy infrastructure, reduce inconsistencies, introduce conventions.
- Learn and spread your knowledge through pairing sessions, documentation, internal blog posts, mentoring, coaching.
- Ensure services are up and participate in the on-call & on-duty rotation.
- Have a couple of years of experience with ops / devops work under Linux/|Unix OSes
- Solid scripting skills with Bash, any experience with Python, Go or Ruby is a plus.
- You have a desire to learn and get better at creating scalable, highly available and cost-efficient architectures.
- Problem-solving is your strong suit and you can get to the bottom of an issue.
- Security is a paramount concern for you.
- Previous background in software development is a plus.
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaborative approach.
- You’re diligent, constructive, and with attention to detail.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Very good communication skills.
Tech stack we use, and you are going to use, no matter if you have previously used is:
- Hashicorp stack – Terraform, Packer, Vault.
- Networking knowledge and experience.
- SQL, especially PostgreSQL.
- ELK stack, Jenkins, Datadog
- Top of scale compensation depending on experience
- Opportunity to grow and enhance your skills and career
- 100% remote job with employment contract
- 25 days of paid annual vacation
- Extra work-life balance perks
- Trainings and certifications
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
And many more..
- Introduction call with Head of Engineering
- Technical Interview with Head of Infrastructure
- Take home task
- Final Round
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers