Full Time, Permanent, Remote in South America
For one of our partners, a global remote-first company we are hiring a DevOps Engineer.
The goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to build products that work.
About the Role
This role is part of the Infrastructure team. Because each project is unique, you will participate in all project implementation stages. As a result of your work, every system in the infrastructure runs smoothly.
Servers are mainly Linux based but there are windows server too! All projects are managed on cloud based providers.
What will you do when you join the team
- Architect, implement and support high traffic cloud based web solutions.
- Oversee operations, deployment and maintenance activities.
- Work closely with product development teams.
- Dig deeper into security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Develop scripts for automating client/server functions.
- Senior level of experience in complex server infrastructure environments
- Solid experience working with Linux
- Previous exposure to ESXi, VMWare
- Extensive experience in cloud services, preferably AWS such as EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, RDS, IAM, VPC, CloudFormation, etc.
- Familiarity with Ansible
- Hands-on practice related to web servers configurations, performance optimization, high availability, load balancing and scalability
- Considerable knowledge and experience with server storage environments
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Having exposure to Windows infrastructures is a big plus
- Familiarity with Azure
- Experience with high traffic scalable sites
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
Please note, for this position we are looking for a candidate available to work within a 9am to 6pm EST (NY time) schedule.
Are you excited to thrive in this company as their new DevOps Engineer ?
So are we to help you get there. Send us an up-to-date CV with contact details and we will get in touch with you.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.