DevOps Engineer Remote
DevOps Engineer Remote is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
DevOps Engineer Remote
Our partner is a premium software product innovation company that's making waves in the business world.
Their team is made up of 250+ expert software engineers who are passionate about using the latest technology to overcome real-world challenges faced by businesses worldwide. They're always on the lookout for new solutions and approaches to help clients succeed.
By joining forces with them, you'll be part of a community that's making a tangible impact on the world while growing your career. Whether you're driven by a passion for technology or a desire to create positive change, this could be the perfect place for you.
As a DevOps Engineer Remote, you will help in building and maintaining a scalable and secure cloud infrastructure. You'll work on automating and improving development and release processes, administering CI/CD tools, and ensuring system safety against cyber threats. You'll play a key role in optimizing the development workflow and delivering high-quality software solutions to the customers.
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure
- Automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensure systems are secure against cyber threats
- Build tools to reduce errors and enhance customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Provide responsive support for urgent analytic needs
- Participate in architecture and software development activities
- Solve problems with custom workflows using coding or scripting
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer Remote or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Experience with any cloud provider such as AWS, Azure, or GCP Platform
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Proficiency with Linux operating system environments
- Expertise in infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python
- Fully remote work with access to multiple office locations
- Competitive remuneration package
- Birthday presents
- Referral program with attractive bonuses
- Health insurance – VIP package
- Food vouchers and corporate discounts
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Designated budget for home office equipment
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Access to technical books library, both online and offline
- Individual account for a LinkedIn Learning platform
- Internal training and team-buildings
- Exciting and challenging projects offering the opportunity to work on world-class products
- Get-to-know conversation
- Technical interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.