Full time, Permanent, Remote in Europe & South America
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
As part of the Infrastructure Ops team, you will participate in all project implementation stages. From infrastructure designing to deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving the systems that keep the infrastructure running smoothly.
Your primary responsibilities will include mostly Linux system administration (there are some windows server infrastructures too!) on cloud-based providers.
- Senior-level experience in designing, implementing, and supporting complex server infrastructure environments;
- Considerable knowledge and experience in implementing, providing ongoing support and maintenance for server storage environments;
- Experience working with Linux-based application environments ;
- Experience in cloud services, preferably AWS – managing and working with AWS Cloud services such as EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, RDS, IAM, VPC, CloudFormation, etc.
- Familiarity with web servers configurations, performance optimization, high availability, load balancing, and scalability;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Exposure to administration of Windows-based infrastructures is a big plus;
- Familiarity working with other cloud services, preferably Azure;
- Experience with Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Previous work with automation and use of tools such as Ansible, or others Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Experience with Beats, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana.
- Architect, implement and support high traffic cloud-based scalable web solutions for high profile US companies;
- Oversee planned operations and deployment activities, as well as preventive maintenance;
- Work closely with product development teams in the design and implementation of the systems;
- Support the infrastructure including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting;
- Develop scripts for automating client/server functions ;
- Deep understanding and appreciation for process and documentation outside of the technical aspects.
Perks and benefits
- 100% work from anywhere;
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries;
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days, etc.
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices;
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews;
- Team bonding events, several times per year;
- Personal development path;
- Frequent team gatherings.
- Get-to-know conversation with HR - 30 min
- Deep technical interview - 1 hour
- Optional - PM or C-level interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.