DevOps Engineer (Ethereum projects)
Full time, permanent, remote in Romania and Europe
We’re hiring a DevOps Engineer Remote to work on Ethereum Projects.
For one of our partners specialized in building blockchain and web projects, we’re hiring a talented and capable DevOps Engineer.
The suitable candidate shall be based in Romania or any other country within Europe.
The company was founded by ex-ConsenSys top engineering minds with worldwide outreach that is experienced in building complex software solutions in the web2 and the web3 space.
Their speciality is Blockchain technology, DApps architecture and web development.
The experience accumulated allows the company to be at the forefront of technological
innovation being involved in next generation financial instruments, decentralized storage
services, p2p video communication and marketing products.
A few of the projects you will be working on
- A DeFi platform where users can borrow money against the Ether they stake.
- A cross platform protocol for Tokenizing Risk with Fixed Yield and Volatility Tranche Products.
- Protocol Labs - The testnet incentives program that helps miners get ready to run the world’s biggest decentralized storage network.
- Filecoin - Network Monitor tool to allow the community to check the usage, performance, and overall state of the network in real time.
- And many more.
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for capable, self directed individuals with keen interest in Ethereum and blockchain technologies to join the engineering teams. The ideal candidate is one who communicates effectively and consistently ships high quality, well tested code.
If you are interested in joining a team of forward-thinking technologists and a remote first workspace that will empower you, you will be part of building the next generation web.
● Self-motivated to learn and use new technologies
● Excellent judgement, analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and strong attention to details
● Past experience working with developers and globally distributed teams
● Expert knowledge of software deployment best practices
● Solid understanding of Linux and networking fundamentals
● Implemented continuous deployment pipelines using Github Actions, Jenkins, CircleCI
● Well versed at git code management
● Design and implement secure and scalable infrastructure following industry best practices on AWS and on-prem for development, testing and production environments
● Practice Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
● Implement and maintain infrastructure and application health monitoring and alerting
● Experience with container orchestration tools and platforms
● Working experience with Kubernetes in production
● Familiarity with GitOps practices
● Passionate about systems hardening and automation
● Shell scripting and *nix wizardry
● Experience operating and interacting with Ethereum and IPFS clients
● Knowledge of the Ethereum protocol, EVM, and R&D
The Company Offer
- Chance to join a Remote first company and working from anywhere
- Flat organizational structure with collaborative team spirit
- Opportunity to gain hands on experience on latest blockchain, dapps and web 3.0 projects
- Access to the The Most Trusted Ethereum Blockchain Solutions
- Actively contribute to build the next generation of the internet solutions
- Fast growing and progressive company with ample opportunities for career progression
- B2B/PFA/SRL permanent agreement
- Regular company offsites
- Get-to-know conversation with Human Resources
- Technical Deep Dive with Hiring Manager
- Take home assignment
- Coding challenge
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.