Full time, Permanent, Employment, Hybrid Job in Sofia, Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring а
Our client is a dynamic Subscription Experience Platform built for the effective optimisation and personalisation of the user experience, in order to drive conversion. They empower commercial and technical teams to create personalized experiences for every customer that deliver powerful subscription relationships for life. Founded in 2017 with HQ in London, England, now scaling their engineering capacities in Bulgaria.
Your superpower as a Delivery Manager is enabling your agile teams to deliver value. You partner with Product Managers and/or Product Owners to maximize the best practices and balance between vision and execution. You are in charge of making it happen. Enforce agile methodologies with its greatest fines. The engineering team leans back on you to create the right environment for smooth operations, remove obstacles and crystallize requirements. You won't be alone on this journey. They are other delivery managers in the team to collaborate with.
- Skilled in agile methodology and ability to lead agile practices on a team
- Strong knowledge of the tools and techniques in order to help the team maintain delivery and be self-organized
- Ability to coach the team and help team members to work together
- Sheltering the team from external distractions and removing obstacles and blockers that may inhibit delivery
- Being a strong communicator, a facilitator, and a diplomat
- Having a vision/doer pairing mindset
- Familiar with tasks such as financial tracking, hiring, stakeholder management, and reporting to the wider organization
What you'll do when you join the team
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Manager to define the delivery roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge, and bringing in best practices
Perks and benefits
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
- Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities & a wonderful terrace
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.