Full time, Permanent, Worldwide Remote Job
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions. Over 4 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions. The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams. There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open for a challenge?
- Contribute to building the data environment by focusing on the reliability, operationality and automation of the data infrastructure - we’re using Google Cloud Platform and we’re fans of the GitOps approach
- Work with data scientists and data engineers to make sure that data is properly managed throughout the analytics process and to ensure an iterative approach to data development supported by consistent testing and monitoring
- Establish scalable, efficient, and automated processes for large scale deployments (including machine learning solutions)
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot data pipelines and machine learning infrastructure.
- Ensure environments maintain the highest level of quality, security, scalability, availability and compliance amidst an environment of rapid change and growth.
- Significant hands-on experience with automating cloud data infrastructures and with best practices such as infrastructure as code, version control, collaboration, compliance, CI/CD tooling
- Experience deploying robust container-based solutions in production environments
- Strong Python knowledge, scripting languages and pipeline automation tools
- Expertise with Relational Databases
- Work experience with Google Cloud Platform Cloud Operations, IAM, BigQuery, Dataflow, TensorFlow etc.
- Experience building auto-scaling systems.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with GitHub Actions, CircleCI
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Ownership mentality
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top-notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentally matters 😉
And there is more…
- Get-to-know with HR - 45 min
- Hands on technical challenge round
- Technical Interview
- Final call with Head of Data
Salary range is between 60K to 80K USD gross annually, depending on experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.
PS: Earn ₿ by sending your friends' CV to email@example.com