Full time, permanent, remote job in Bulgaria
Our partner is building productivity tools for small businesses and accountants.
They are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. Quality and sane development practices are their core values.
They strive for simplicity and pragmatism.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves quality and doing things the right way.
Writing tests, structuring the abstractions cleanly and polishing the code until it shines should be their desire.
About the role
- Write production-quality ETL code with an eye towards performance and maintainability;
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure that the business has all the data they need in a user friendly structure;
- Ensuring that the BI team, domain analysts and data scientists have the modelled data they need to support the business - working with BI team and domain analysts to understand their data needs, and ensuring our data evolves to support them;
- Coaching analysts software engineering best practices - providing training to BI analysts and domain analysts on best practices in dbt, git, and data modelling, with a particular focus on driving an automation mentality;
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code;
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards);
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a similar role in a fast-paced, high-growth technology (ideally SaaS) business
- A good understanding of clean code architecture.
- An ability to conceptualise, build and develop tools that will streamline data discovery across the company and increase knowledge sharing throughout the business
- Experience with big data frameworks, particularly Spark, would be an additional bonus
- Strong system skills - excellent understanding of Python and databases is a must, along with strong SQL skills
Perks and Benefits
- 100% Work from Anywhere, employment contract;
- Hardware based on your OS preferences;
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment;
- Health and life insurance;
- High salary depending on experience;
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription;
- Company retreats twice per year.
… and many more
This might be a perfect opportunity for you to learn and grow.
The only way to find out is to Apply now.
Your job search is strictly confidential.