Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Our partner is a globally recognized FinTech company that automates accounting since 2010. They help businesses across the world increase productivity, save time and focus on what matters most.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest-growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with offices across 4 continents.
Their R&D center is based in Bulgaria, employs over 100 tech professionals, and has always been fully remote.
The development team is fully distributed across various locations in Bulgaria.
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join a fast-growing team of analytics experts. You will implement best practices and methods to improve the data reliability and overall quality.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves quality and doing things the right way. Writing tests, structuring the abstractions cleanly, and polishing the code until it shines should be their desire.
- Previous experience in a similar role (ideally within a fast-paced, high-growth technology business)
- A good understanding of clean code and data warehousing architecture
- Knowledge in modern data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery);
- Strong system skills - excellent understanding of Python and databases is a must, along with strong SQL skills.
What you'll do when you join the team
- Write production-quality ELT code with an eye towards performance and maintainability
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that the business has all the data they need in a user-friendly structure
- Ensure that the BI team, domain analysts and data scientists have the modeled data they need to support the business
- Provide training to BI analysts and domain analysts on best practices in dbt, git, and data modeling, with a particular focus on driving an automation mentality
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, Kanban, refactoring, and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design
Perks and benefits
- 100% Work from Anywhere, local employment contract
- Tough leadership empowering you to learn and grow
- A stable, stress-free, and nurturing environment
- High salary, DOP
- Hardware, based on your OS preferences
- Private, health, dental, and life insurance
- Partial coverage of sports activities monthly subscription
… and many more
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.