Data Analyst Programmer
Full Time, Permanent, Remote in Europe
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to deliver products that work while employing seasoned technologies professionals from around the world.
About the Role
As a Data Analyst Programmer you will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will play a key role in creating reports, monitoring metrics, and analyzing data. The person to hold this role will be involved in creating new reports and metrics at the direction of the executive team, analyzing the performance of various parts of the business and suggesting improvements. The role will interact with various cross-functional teams and will have a big impact on the platform and the business growth.
What will you do when you join the team
- Implement and develop database extraction programs to collect data and generate the necessary reports
- Evaluate the quality of information entered and develop solutions for improvement
- Create reports using tools like Tableau to support day to day operations
- Manage data using SQL
- Provide support as needed to ensure the proper operation of databases
- Very good SQL knowledge
- Experience with BI reports implementation using PowerBI
- Previous working experience on financial reporting
- Sound understanding of revenue recognition
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL, Google Datastore, and Tableau
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Familiarity with Python or other scripting languages will be helpful
- Interest to learn MySQL
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
Are you excited to thrive in this company as their new Data Analyst Programmer ?
So are we to help you get there. Send us an up-to-date CV with contact details and we will get in touch with you.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.