We’re hiring a C#.Net Developer
Full time, permanent, remote job, Europe and South America
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to deliver products that work while employing seasoned technologies professionals from around the world.
About the role
Your role as part of the team will be to bring your expertise, analytical mind and strong programming skills into the implementation and further development of a web-based system serving the procurement market in a niche domain. You will solve real-world problems, by continuing the development of a unique solution designed to ensure high availability, automation, improved vendor and supplier matching through complex algorithms, ultimately ensuring the smooth operation for multiple businesses.
What will you do when you join the team
- Participate in architecture discussions and project planning sessions
- Take an active role in both client-side and server-side programming
- Write clean, testable and reliable .Net code
- Work in close collaboration with project management, QA, DevOps, clients
- Follow the latest technology trends and suggest improvements
- A number of successfully developed large-scale web-based solutions
- Previous experience with C#, .Net Core, Asp.Net, ASPX, Web API together with strong OOP
- Good command of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and implementation
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a cross-border team
- Client-oriented approach and leadership experience
- Self-driven, enthusiastic and friendly persona
- Fluency in English language
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Any relevant certificate would be considered a plus
- 100% work from everywhere
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR around 30 min
- Deep technical discussion with TL and PM around 1 hour
Are you the Senior C#.Net Developer we are looking for?
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.