Clojure/ Java Developer
Permanent, Fully Remote job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our startup partners, we are hiring a
Clojure/ Java Developer
Join an international, cross-functional environment that encourages new ideas and provides many opportunities for career evolution.
We are partnering with an international product company. Founded in 2018 and now it is in a scale-up phase.
The platform they build serves Fortune 2000 companies to make smooth integrations between various IT systems. The fully-integrated and connected IT systems make the life and job of millions of people easier. So the impact of this mission critical operations is huge.
The team is fully distributed, following Agile methodology and keeping work well documented. Friendly and nurturing environment.
You will build new features from the roadmap of a rapidly scaling up platform using Clojure. You don't need to know Clojure or have previous experience with it. Usually Java Devs learn it fast, so a couple of project in production with Java will be a good foundation. If you don't know Java, don't worry. Also, any experience or familiarity with any other functional programming like Elixir, Erlang, Haskell, Scala, Rust is welcome.
It’s a collaborative environment where talent is valued, and creativity is encouraged. Become part of this fast-growing team of seasoned professionals. As a key player in this team, you will build an innovative platform and will contribute to the developing process.
Fun is also an integral part of the team and management. Fast process is guaranteed.
- Previous hands on experience in development, ideally in Java but other BE programming is good to go
- Production experience with Clojure or other functional programming language is a plus
- Experience with SOAP & REST APIs
- Knowledge in CSS/HTML
- Experience with working with databases (JDBC) and NOSQL Databases
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Programming in the ClojureScript/Clojure language
- Developing new functionalities and fixing bugs
- Software design and research of new technologies
- Perform code reviews
Perks and benefits/ Company Offer
- 24 days of annual paid vacation
- MultiSport Card
- Excellent remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
- Training and certifications
- Be part of an international company with a very good career development potential
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Remote work
- Conversation with R&D Manager and CTO
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.