Full time, Permanent, Remote, Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our startup partners, a rapidly scaling international product company, we are hiring a
They build products that make the integration between various systems smooth, easy, and fast.
Company culture is united around friendship and getting things done. New ideas are welcome.
The company provides all the onboarding, training, and mentoring needed for your professional growth. The Clojure developer role is an opportunity for recent graduates and engineers with few years of experience to enhance their skills and technical expertise.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Familiarity of different programming paradigms
- Understanding of Multi-Threading and problems
- Data structures and algorithms
- Very good English
- Programming in the ClojureScript/Clojure language
- Developing new functionalities and fixing bugs
- Software design and research of new technologies
- Participate in code reviews
- Pair Programming
- Knowledge in CSS/HTML
- Experience with working with databases (JDBC) and NOSQL Databases
- Experience with RESTful services
Perks and benefits
- 24 days of paid annual vacation
- Co-funded Multi-sport card
- Excellent remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Individual budget for training and development
- Be part of an international company with a very good career development potential
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Remote work with the option for visiting an office in Sofia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.