Certified SalesForce Administrator
Full time, 1 year contract, Bulgaria Remote
Our partner is an UK based fin-tech product company and one of the best capitalised lending platforms in the world and was listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Their lending platform transforming the way the UK financial services market operates by offering a fresh, cutting-edge and disruptive approach to finance.
Thousands of people, local and national governments and financial institutions have lent over £5.6 billion, helping thousands of businesses while earning for their futures.
For their Salesforce team, we are looking for a Certified SalesForce Administrator.
On a good day at this job you will:
- Perform hands-on technical implementation using declarative approach, with a focus on delivering functional solutions in Salesforce;
- You will customise and implement profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, reports and dashboards etc;
- Provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications;
- You will work collaboratively with our Product Manager to translate business requirements to Salesforce-centric requirements that need to be delivered by the Salesforce developers;
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes and internal corporate CRM environment;
- Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github, and requirement collaboration with stakeholders;
- Design and implement training programs and documentation for stakeholders.
The successful candidate for this job have:
- Highly developed listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills;
- Proven previous hands-on experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support;
- Salesforce Administrator Certification - ADM201;
- Experience using advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings;
- Confidence working in Lightning Experience;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
The following would be a Huge plus:
- Experience with 3rd party applications (NewVoice Media/Marketing Cloud/Conga);
- Familiarity of Agile software delivery and use of tools such as Jira and Github for continuous delivery and integration;
- Experience working at a financial services company or within another highly regulated industry would be beneficial.
- Work from anywhere on a labour contract in BG
- Chance to advance your Salesforce administration skills in highly competitive enterprise environment
- Social, medical and life insurance for the duration of the contract
- Opportunity to visit London, Amsterdam, Berlin and meet colleagues f2f
- Premium package of additional benefits
If you want to apply for this job, send your CV and contact details.
We are looking forward to speaking with you.