Business Development Manager
Full time, Permanent, Remote job in Singapore
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Business Development Manager
Our partner’s HQ is in Singapore and they are one of the top remote-first companies in Asic Pacific to work for a remote-first company.
Their CEO was Awarded one of the Top 10 FinTech Leaders for blockchain startups.
They are the first licensed custodian for digital assets in the world authorized by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
They build world class decentralized applications for both issuers and investors. Solutions mainly focus on wealth management and investment banking.
All products operate in the intersection between Finance and Crypto. Secure custody solutions and tokenized asset services for financial institutions that are all on the blockchain.
Purpose of the Role
As a Business Development Manager you are joining the existing Sales team.
The immediate focus of this role is to drive incremental revenue opportunities for our digital asset servicing and custody business.
Working closely with the CEO, the Business Development Management is responsible for bringing in sales and creating a strong partner network for future growth.
- Accountable for generating new revenue based on pre-agreed targets
- Generate new business leads and cross sell opportunities, ensuring a robust pipeline of new opportunities
- Support preparation of business proposals and support commercial negotiations with stakeholders
- Support preparation and review of contracts with clients
- Have a good understanding of digital asset servicing products and value proposition for different verticals in this space. Stay abreast of industry trends both locally and internationally
- Demonstrating an understanding of the digital ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits to clients and prospects
- Participate in Identifying and mapping existing product capability with client needs, subsequently working with internal product and operation stakeholders to bridge and support those needs
- Support marketing efforts
- Graduation or Post Graduation from an institute of repute
- Min 4-6 years of experience in a sales/business development related role
- Experience in Digital Asset Servicing, Cryptocurrency, Wealth management space or Treasury/ Corporate Banking is highly desirable.
- Must be a crypto enthusiast – those with direct experience in crypto, will have a strong edge.
- Resilient with good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and foster relationships.
- An understanding of financial markets is a prerequisite.
- Sound communication, presentation, organizational and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, capable of operating as an individual contributor or as a team member
- This role is open to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents, and to non-Singapore residents who will conduct this role remotely from their respective jurisdictions.
- Career opportunity in one of the leading Fintech and blockchain companies in singapore
- Hardware based on your OS preferences
- Private, health, dental and life insurance
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription
- Remuneration includes base salary + incentives
- Tough leadership that enables you to learn and grow
- Paid time off
- Luxury office space
- Base salary + performance based incentives
… and many more
- Call with COO
- Call with HR
- Call with the Founder
- Optional subject matter round
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.