Blockchain Product Manager
Product Manager is a Full time, Permanent, Worldwide Remote Job
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our fintech Singapore-based partners, we are hiring a
Blockchain Product Manager
Join a Singapore-based blockchain scale-up and build a digital investment bank built on the blockchain. The product operates in the intersection between Finance and Crypto. The company holds a digital custodian license issued by the Monetary of Singapore.
The portfolio of products focus on asset and wealth management and investment banking. Secure custody solutions and tokenized asset services for financial institutions that are all on the blockchain.
You will gain domain knowledge of both industries - Finance & Crypto. It will position you to join the financial institutions of the future.
You will report directly to the CEO. This role requires you to have a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ mindset. You'll get a chance and ownership to drive the product research and development which is a high-impact job. You go beyond strategy and validate product market fit, go to market strategy, driving engineering, leading user experience, as well as release process management.
After a few months on the job, you understand quite well how blockchain and capital markets work and what are the main pain points of your customers. You would gain experience in the worldwide landscape of capital markets, blockchain technology and industry and last but not least, a regulated and compliant blockchain environment.
You are someone who questions the norm, fulfills promises, and has attention to detail.
- Collaborating with product management to gain a clear understanding of the business objectives and defining the features that will help achieve them
- Collaborating with product management to define features that align with business objectives
- Aligning stakeholders around the product vision
- Crafting high-quality user stories as foundation for downstream work
- Managing product development lifecycle from ideation to launch, ensuring deliverables and timelines are met and user engagement is maintained
- Prioritizing activities for maximum business and customer impact
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to create an intuitive User Journey and break down features into user stories
- Support and facilitate communication and collaboration between Engineering, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Compliance, and Document Writer team.
- Reviewing and validating test cases
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog
- Leading product launch and driving continuous improvements by monitoring market trends and competitive analysis.
- 5+ years of professional experience as Product Manager or similar role
- Previous experience in Fintech/ Blockchain or solid Technical background
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- A proven track record of managing the entire product development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Product management tools like ClickUp, Visio
- Hands-on experience with web technologies, and a history of developing web and mobile products
- Capital markets and B2B industries is a plus
- Permanent, remote job done from anywhere;
- You should be defining the future, not being dependent on it;
- Chance to learn financial markets, product management, domain knowledge;
- Opportunity to grow as the company scale;
- New MacBook Pro as per your choice;
- Full national holidays compliance;
- 15 days of paid annual vacation;
- Stock option package
- Product Management Аssessment
- Technical interview with the Product team
- Interview with COO
- Final interview with CEO
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.