Full time, Permanent, Worldwide Remote Job
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our FinTech Singapore-based partners, we are hiring:
Our partner’s HQ is in Singapore and they are a remote-first company.
Their CEO was Awarded one of the Top 10 FinTech Leaders for blockchain startups.
They are the first licensed custodian for digital assets in the world authorized by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
They build world class decentralized applications for both issuers and investors. Solutions mainly focus on wealth management and investment banking.
All products operate in the intersection between Finance and Crypto. Secure custody solutions and tokenized asset services for financial institutions that are all on the blockchain.
As the company transforms from a startup to a scale up, the engineering team is growing. You will be given a chance to start your first job in crypto.
No previous blockchain experience is needed!
The Engineering team is fully distributed across various countries with up to 5 hours time zone difference with Singapore.
The blockchain engineers usually have a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ mindset to deliver with the needed quality.
You'll get a chance to go learn about real-world security engineering, applied cryptography, the blockchain, and understand the capital markets.
After a few months on the job, you would gain experience creating smart contracts, using Solidity, Web3.js, Ethers.js.
- At least 4 years experience in web development
- Previous experience creating and maintaining REST APIs
- Comfortable with SQL based databases
- Experience with managing Linux servers is very important
- Ability to work effectively in a complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility
- You have professional experience working in an agile methodology
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and GIT
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in any of the following: Typescript /Node.js and/or Ruby on Rails
- Any knowledge or experience with BTC, ETH or other crypto currencies is a plus
- Contribute to the technical design, implementation, and testing of product features that will transform the capital markets
- Implement support for various blockchain architectures and integrate our applications to various native blockchains
- Design & deliver thoughtfully crafted REST APIs, interfaces, and database schemas to ensure scalability, maintainability, and performance
- Developing internal back-office website applications
- Produce high quality software following good architecture and design principles that are scalable
- Contribute to test automation within an agile team
- Participate in and contribute actively to architecture reviews, code reviews, design reviews, postmortems, and raise the bar for engineering best practices across the team
- Document changes and guides for the applications
- Permanent, 100% remote job done from anywhere
- Unicorn opportunity to get your first job in blockchain engineering
- Chance to learn smart contracts, cryptography, real world security engineering
- New MacBook Pro as per your choice
- Opportunity to become a tech lead
- Full national holidays compliance
- Extra paid time off
- Written technical assessment or you can provide your own code samples
- Call with the CTO
- Call with the CEO
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.