Mid/Senior Backend Engineers
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring
Mid/Senior Backend Engineers
We are partnering with a FinTech UK-based company. They have one mission: to revolutionize the broken financial system and change small business finance!
They have created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Their investors have lent £11.4 billion to 100,000 small business owners.
In a single year, the company unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
The company is an equal opportunity employer. Their culture stands for diversity, flexibility, and a great team environment. The nurturing atmosphere helps employees grow so that they can take their careers to the next level. Building on your personal development is possible when you get access to training, conferences, and learning materials.
Overall, It’s a productive environment where the individual feels valued and their talent gets fully recognized.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be a part of the “Tech and Data” teams. The drivers behind the platform – brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game-changers.
The company is focused entirely on using technology to provide the best experience for their borrowers and investors. They are doing this by building elegant, sustainable, and scalable solutions that can be applied globally. They work in small agile teams practicing continuous integration, and TDD and are no strangers to pairing as they believe that working together is smarter than sitting in silos.
- Experienced in at least one major programming language (The team uses Ruby, some Python, and even a bit of Clojure).
- Experience working within a product team, as well as wider stakeholders in order to build a deep understanding of the domain
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- 25 days of paid leave
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free bike parking
… and many more
- Conversation with an HR
- Technical Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.