Backend Engineers (m/f/d)
Backend Engineer is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring
We are partnering with a FinTech UK-based company. They have one mission: to revolutionize the broken financial system and change small business finance!
They have created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Their investors have lent £11.4 billion to 100,000 small business owners.
In a single year, the company unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy.
The company is an equal-opportunity employer. Their culture stands for diversity, flexibility, and a great team environment. The nurturing atmosphere helps employees grow so that they can take their careers to the next level. Building on your personal development is possible when you get access to training, conferences, and learning materials.
Overall, It’s a productive environment where the individual feels valued and their talent gets fully recognized.
As the new Backend Engineer you will have the opportunity to start working on a brand new payment product within a company that is helping customers convert their big purchases into easy monthly installments.
- Collaborating as part of an agile cross-functional team.
- Delivering innovation through software to automate processes that enable the organization to operate at scale.
- Using Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Clojure, Python, Kafka, AWS.
- Always work with the idea of creating great user experiences for the customers.
- Solid experience in at least one of the following Back-end languages (Ruby, Python, Go, Scala, Clojure, Java etc.) .
- Strong fundamental programming skills (data structures, algorithms).
- Experience with Unix/Linux.
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD, and CI/CD.
- An interest or previous experience in any of the following: Functional Programming, Distributed Systems or Event-Driven Architecture.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Work remotely from anywhere in Bulgaria
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with family and friends
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Premium Additional Health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Multiple Tech & Non-Tech events
- Excellent Office Location close to the South Park & Paradise Mall
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free Bike Parking
- Conversation with an HR
- Technical Interview
- Final interview with the Hiring Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.