Backend Developer (Node.js)
Full time, permanent, remote job, Europe
We are currently looking for a specialized Backend Developer (Node.js), who can bring relevant backend expertise and know-how. Our partner’s aiming to improve the code quality, architecture and performance of their backend services product, while also doing active product development. They’re focusing on quality and doing things right.
- 3+ years of commercial web development experience
- Proficiency with HTTP protocol, Nginx, MySQL and RabbitMQ, Git
- At least 1 year of experience Experience with Node.js
- Willingness to use TypeScript
- Experience with automated software testing tools and methodologies
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Comfortable working in a programming pair
- Experience in a micro-services environment
- Experience using TDD
- Software architecture understanding - (Clean Architecture preferred, acquainted with DDD principles)
- Existing software optimization experience
- Experience with agile software development
- Experience with project management tools
- Software development/technical background
- Interested in games/esports
- Actively participate and provide input to all phases of product features development - from inception, through design to implementation, feedback and adjustments
- Be responsible within your team for feature implementation. Do collaborative in-team code review under the guidance of the team lead
- Contribute to technology research - reviewing third-party libraries, tools, APIs and selecting the most appropriate tooling
- Follow the process organized around the agile methodology.
The company offers
- B2B long-term agreement
- 25 days annual paid vacation
- Full national holidays compliance with your local country
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Access to modern technologies and practices
- Excellent remuneration
The company is an equal opportunity employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The only way to find out is to Apply now. Your job search is strictly confidential.