Backend Developer (Node.js)
Full time, permanent, remote job, Europe
We are currently looking for a specialized Backend Developer (Node.js), who can bring relevant backend expertise and know-how. Our partner’s aiming to improve the code quality, architecture and performance of their backend services product, while also doing active product development. They’re focusing on quality and doing things right.
The job is suitable for you if you have:
- Between 3 to 6 years of commercial backend development experience
- Proficiency in the following technologies: HTTP, Web services (nginx), MySQL or other RDBMS, Web frameworks
- Previous experience with Git and unit testing
- Basic understanding of layered architectures, software design in general
- Working experience with microservices is a plus
- Experience in agile development is a plus
On a good day at your job, you will:
- Actively participate and provide input to all phases of product features development - from inception, through design to implementation, feedback and adjustments
- Be responsible within your team for feature implementation. Do collaborative in-team code review under the guidance of the team lead
- Contribute to technology research - reviewing third-party libraries, tools, APIs and selecting the most appropriate tooling
- Follow the process organized around kanban methodology.
The company offers
An opportunity to join a team combining passion for games and esports with extensive experience in building gambling and esports products. It’s also a great chance for anyone looking to shape a product from the ground up and truly own their work. Just like their product, they’re aiming to be a company where gamers find their place in esports. There is a great sunny office in Plovdiv or Sofia, Bulgaria and you can also work fully remote with regular team gatherings.
This might be a perfect opportunity for you to enhance your career further.
The only way to find out is to Apply now. Your job search is strictly confidential.