Automation QA Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Automation QA Engineer
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
Note: Working hours for this position are between 5 am and 1 pm EST (US)/ 12pm - 8pm EEST / 11am - 7pm CET
As a Quality Аssurance Еngineer, you will be the main driving force for the quality of the products developed within the company. You understand well how your work fits in the software development process, and what are the expected deliverables. You work effectively with other software engineers following the established processes and work conventions, recommending changes that will lead to optimization and quality improvement.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the software quality assurance field
- Working knowledge of structured test methodologies and processes
- Basic understanding of Linux administration; basic networking knowledge
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Automation experience – API, HTML UI
- TDD, BDT practical knowledge
- Experience with any of the automation frameworks – Robot Framework, JMeter, LoadRunner, Cucumber, RSpec, TestComplete, or other Selenium based frameworks
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Be responsible for the quality of your team(s) deliveries
- Do analysis and clarification of requirements
- Drives the quality of the product, together with the other functional groups
- Create and execute tests, configure the test environments
- Examine the test results and system recovery after encountered defects
- Evaluate the test results and define the found defects as per the requirements
- Help with the creation and execution of automated tests, where feasible
- Participates in the definition and gathering of non-functional requirements
- Identify risks prior to and during the testing phase of feature development
- Proactively give recommendations for processes, products, and documentation improvements
Perks and benefits/ Company Offer
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days, etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.