Automation QA Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring an
Automation QA Engineer
Our client is an innovative global identity verification product for the sharing economy and financial markets. This exciting ID solution uses the latest social, biometric, image processing, and machine learning technologies to solve the problem of knowing who you are dealing with whether they are next door or on the other side of the world. Unlike existing solutions, it does not rely on access to electronic databases to verify identities and is, therefore, a truly global solution.
The company also offers other identity verification solutions to help businesses comply with Anti Money Laundering (AML) / Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations.
They strive to maintain a company culture that encourages and supports professional growth and continuous learning and still allows for a reasonable work-life balance.
In this role, you will be focused on assisting the technical team in maintaining and advancing the quality of complex systems. You will be responsible for identifying errors and bugs, as well as sustaining reliability and optimal performance.
This is a hands-on role that will involve testing systems before and after live promotion, understanding specifications, writing documents, creating manual test scripts, and delivery of all test activities throughout the software development life cycle.
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing.
- 2+ of experience with Selenium/Webdriver.
- Knowledge of SDLC and STLC (Software Test Life Cycle) standard processes and best practices.
- Experience in testing web/mobile-based applications.
- Previous work with QA tools and processes within an Agile-based development environment.
- Know-how in creating, executing, and maintaining test cases.
- Good understanding of manual testing.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports
- Assisting with ongoing testing from development to live environment
- Getting involved in the creation of Quality Assurance policy, processes and methodology development, as well as their implementation and execution
- Creating and maintaining test automation and test cases
- Participating in software requirements definition process, assisting with defining QA related tasks
Perks and Benefits
- Work on an interesting and intricate product next to very seasoned professionals
- Be one of the first Automation QA Engineers and set yourself up for an immense growth
- Flexible working approaches like work from home
- Social events through the year
- Friendly and conducive atmosphere
- Private healthcare
- Multisport / Sports Pass Card
- Interview with the QA Lead
- Final conversation with the Product Director
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.