Full Time, Permanent, Remote, Hybrid Job in Sofia, Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our partners, we are hiring an
The company is a UK-based FinTech start-up that patented the first-ever entirely software-based POS terminal. Certified by VISA and Mastercard laboratories for functionality and security. It was established in 2018 and has developed an innovative technology allowing merchants to take payments directly on their NFC-enabled Android device.
Simple, Efficient, and Empowering!
They started the product with the dream to make payments less complicated and cumbersome for millions of merchants. The vision is to create a product that revolutionizes the digital payments industry. This product offers rapid digital deployment and is uniquely phone and bank agnostic.
Do you feel ready to take on the challenge of working for a fast-growing payment company? If it is you who is an Android Developer with a solid understanding of patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform?
We are looking to hire you!
Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- At least 3 years of experience in Android software development
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Java, Kotlin, data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with security in mobile application development
- High-level programming and related technical skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Eye for the detail
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Good command of English – written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
- Develop applications for financial & payment products
- Test sample data sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary
- Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
- Update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications
Perks and benefits
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salary + flexible bonus scheme
- A challenging job in a premium professional environment
- Office based in a nice and location-friendly zone, close to metro station
- Work from home policy
- Professional development opportunities including future leadership positions
- Share options
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.