Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring an
Our partner is awarded the best Fintech StartUp in Bulgaria by CESA in 2019. With over 300,000 users in Bulgaria, their mobile product is a unique combination of Digital Banking Platform and Banking as a Service. It is a multifunctional digital wallet. This powerful and innovative solution is used by various payment institutions across Europe as well as hundreds of thousands of end-users.
Their ultimate mission is to build the largest fintech platform in Europe and change the way we manage our finances.
You will be working closely with the mobile development team to bring mobile payments to the next level. Focus on innovation and usability, create an engaging and satisfying experience for the end-user. You will design and implement new features and improve the already existing ones. It is a product company, its platform and team are the main assets. Your proactiveness will be welcomed and stimulated and your voice will be heard when making decisions.
- At least 4+ years of experience with Android development
- Deep understanding of Android SDK and design patterns
- Experience with Kotlin
- Know-how in building secure Android applications
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Good level of spoken and written English
What you'll do when you join the team
- Get involved in the brainstorming process for crafting new features
- Deliver pixel-perfect and smooth UX
- Suggest and implement UX improvements of existing features
- Work diligently to ensure bank-grade security
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary and share options package
- Ample career and personal development opportunities
- A combination between remote working & great office location, who said you can not have it all 🙂
- Work on own product and not dealing with legacy systems
- Friendly environment and people-centered culture
- Not stuck in routine work, daily challenges
- Work with modern technologies
- Flexible working hours
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.