Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
We're now hiring
Join one of the best Fintech Startup in Bulgaria that won CESA award in 2019 and 2020.
With over 100 000 users the mobile product is a unique combination of Digital Banking Platform and Banking as a Service. It serves the purpose of a multifunctional digital wallet.
This powerful and innovative solution is used by various payment institutions across Europe as well as hundreds of thousands of end-users.
Their ultimate mission is to build the largest fintech platform in Europe and change the way we manage our finances.
As an Android Developer you will work closely with the team to develop exciting new features in Kotlin.
Everything you build increases the project's flexibility, extensibility and maintainability.
Needless to say, we expect you to produce well-structured, scalable, and testable code.
The best time to catch bugs is as early as possible.
That’s why you’ll be covering your work with tests. You are going to participate in code reviews.
You can rely on receiving constant support and when you demonstrate proactiveness it will be highly recognized.
- At least 2 years of experience in Android application development with Kotlin
- In case you have more experience, we welcome more experienced professionals too 🙂
- Any experience with DI Frameworks (Dagger/Hilt/Koin/Kodein)
- Understanding the MVVM architecture and databinding
- Communicative and collaborative team player approach
- Proactive attitude, desire to learn and self-driven personality
- Ability to work autonomously when needed
- Very good spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Java
- Clean architecture
- MVI architecture
- Jetpack Compose
- Experience with cross-platform technologies (Flutter, Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile)
The Company Offer
- Competitive salary and share options package;
- Ample career and personal development opportunities;
- A combination between remote working & great office location, who said you can not have it all 🙂
- Work on own product and not dealing with legacy systems;
- Friendly environment and human-centered culture;
- Not stuck in routine work, daily challenges;
- Work with modern technologies;
- Flexible working hours;
- 23 days of paid vacation.
- Introductory call with C-level executives - 1 hour
- Technical Interview - 1 hour
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.