Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our new crypto and blockchain partners, we are hiring a
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions. Over 4 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully-distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions. The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams. There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open for a challenge?
As Android Developer, you will be responsible for building components of the mobile app that will enable users all over the world to send, spend, save, and receive money and Bitcoin safely and globally. The impact of what you will have will help people protect their life savings.
You will work with cross-functional teams with full ownership of design, architecture, build and test and collaborate closely with your fellow team members from the product, backend, design, and QA communities of practice.
- 100% Kotlin
- Architecture components
- RxJava, Coroutines
- Dagger, Koin
- Kotlin Multiplatform
- Min 3 years experience in Android development, ideally the more the better.
- Experience in Kotlin.
- Experience working with code sharing, pull requests and code reviews (Git).
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment (Jira).
- Passion for clean code where re-usability, testability and readability are a must (SOLID).
- Experience with the tech stack described above.
- Great communication skills in English
Nice to have experience
- CI/CD, Gradle, and static code quality analytics
- UI tests
- Kotlin Multiplatform
- Material design and animations
- willing to learn some Swift
- Open-source contributions
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top-notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentally matters 😉
And there is more…
- 30-min Get-to-know call with HR
- Hands-on assignment is optional
- Technical Interview with a team member
- Final conversation with Head of Department
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.