Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
Our partner is a globally recognized FinTech company that automates accounting since 2010.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with offices across 4 continents.
Their R&D center is based in Bulgaria and employs over 160 tech professionals.
The engineering team is fully distributed across various locations in Bulgaria.
About the role
We are looking for an Analytics Engineer to intensify our ability to build and optimize our business modeling base.
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
Your goal is to ensure that our data model is able to grow with the needs of the business.
- Model raw data to fit business requirements;
- Optimize modeling for speed/costs;
- Maintain pipelines for core data objects;
- Maintain data integrity for core dashboards & reports.
- At least two years of previous experience as an analytics engineer, data engineer, or in a similar role;
- Knowledge of modern data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift or BigQuery) and big data structures. Currently we are using Snowflake;
- Experience with data warehousing architecture and understanding of data modeling concepts;
- Excellence in source code versioning (especially Git);
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Python);
- Experience with dbt;
- Hands on experience with data visualization and modern BI Tools, e.g. Looker
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s;
- Data engineering certifications;
- 25 days of paid annual vacation
- 100% remote job with employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to grow and enhance your skills and career
- Additional medical, life and risk insurance
- Discount for MultiSport Card
- Monthly team drinks and company off-sites twice per year
- First interview with Data Team Lead
- Conversation with colleagues from BI team
- Final round with HR
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.